October 28, 2011



Aminata-2 years old

Hello! My name is Aminata and I am currently in the room for the smallest children in the daycare. However, there is a small chance that I will be moving up to the next room. I live close to the daycare and come everyday with my sister, who is in the room for the middle aged children. My mom works in a kitchen, helping cook, and my oldest sister is in high school. My dad is not in my life at all, therefore, no one is home to watch over me. That is why I have to come to the daycare.

In the daycare, I love playing with my friends but I love dancing more than anything! I always look forward to the moments when my teachers play music, so I can dance. I also love being in the center of attention, as well as showing love to anyone around! I am always happy and love life.

Please pray for my life, that I will be able to grow up healthy and have a future. My family does not have much money and it is hard for my mother to look after me at times. Please pray for my mother, as well as my father wherever he is at. I really wish I could know him and have a father to play with.

-Aminata

Please take time to pray for this particular girl and her entire family as often as possible. The children of this family are particular caring of others, and love life. However, their life is not particularly good. Please pray for their mother that she would be able to find a way to better care for the children as well as for herself. Please pray for health and safety from day to day. Also, pray for her father as he is in and out of jail. That some day, he may realize what he is missing out on in the lives of his children!

Paz, La Guarderia Samuelito
Proverbios 22.6

1 comment: