October 14, 2011


Lizeth-2 years old

Hi! My name is Lizeth and I am two years old. I may be two, but I am going on 10! I live with my young family of 3 other siblings, and my two parents. My one brother is Dylan, who I come to the daycare with. Our parents have their glass cutting store close by on the highway, and it is too dangerous to stay with them when they are working. Therefore, I come to the Guarderia Samuelito!

I absolutely love the daycare and don't know what I would do without it. Everyday I come hanging out the window of my dad's car, yelling to my teachers and my friends. In the classroom I am very "curious." So much at times that it gets me in trouble with the teachers and other friends. I don't have a single fear, nor is there anyone I wont talk to. I absolutely love life and take it two steps at a time!

Please pray for my small family as they continue to provide for me and my siblings! Also pray for me as I continue to grow up, for good health and strength, as well as I can not be as "curious" in the classroom, that I could learn to behave more appropriate with my friends and teachers!

-Lizeth

Please pray for Lizeth to be able to grow up with good health and be strong. This is an incredible little girl, she just has problems focusing. With proper care and a great education, Lizeth will be able to grow up with a horizon full of opportunities! Also, pray for her family and the problems her parents have at times, that they can continue to show care and love to the children day to day.

Paz, La Guarderia Samuelito
Proverbios 22.6

No comments:

Post a Comment