October 10, 2011


Camila-2 years old

Hey! My name is Camila and I am two years old. I come to the daycare everyday with my older sister who also stays all day. Our father usually brings us on his bicycle on his way to work, but other times my mother can bring us. My mom is a secretary in a school and my dad is a construction worker! They are great parents and do anything they can to support us. With our best interest in mind, they found the Guarderia Samuelito in the beginning of this year, and we have been coming every since!

I am in the youngest room in the daycare, for children 6 months old to 2 years old. I love playing with the other children, as well as helping the younger ones learn to throw balls and use blocks. I have had a bit of trouble with my development, however with my professors and my parents, I am getting better each day with walking and talking and am getting more and more curious each day!

Please pray for continued good health as well as for my young family as they continue to support my sisters and I as we grow up! Please pray that I continue to improve each day with developing quicker so that I soon can move to the next room for older children.

-Camila

Camila is a very determined young child as she continually is struggling with growing. With continued support each day by teachers, she is now walking almost perfectly, and is starting to form small sentences as she continues to learn to talk. This girl is a great addition to the day care, as every teacher loves seeing her each morning with her smile! Please pray for her health and family and that they can continue to help their children grow up!

Paz, La Guarderia Samuelito
Proverbios 22.6

No comments:

Post a Comment