October 5, 2011



Rider Angel-2 years old

Hey! My name is Rider Angel and I am 2 years old. I have spent my entire life living here in Santa Cruz, Bolivia. I live in a small room with my mother and my older brother Uriel. When my mother was still pregnant with me, my father was killed in a construction accident. It has been very hard on my mom, but she is making the best out of life and doing a great job raising my brother and I.

My mom is a teacher at the daycare, and brings my brother and I along to stay for the day. I just graduated into the same room as my brother, so we enjoy picking on the other kids together, however, I am still too small to hold my own! Playing with the other kids is my favorite part of the day, especially out in the sand.

I ask that you will continue to keep me in your prayers as I continue to grow. Please pray not just for my health, but that I continue to behave well in the classroom. The daycare is a great place for me; and my small family, and I want to continue to be able to come.

-Rider Angel

Please continue to keep Rider, his brother Uriel, and their mother in your prayers. While Rider's mother is very young, she has seen her share of battles but continues to come to work with a smile everyday and takes what she is given. Pray for continued guidance in their lives as they continue to be a part of our daycare!

Paz,
La Guarderia Samuelito
Proverbios 22.6

No comments:

Post a Comment