October 17, 2011



Thiago-4 years old

Hey! I'm Thiago. I am from Santa Cruz, Bolivia, and I go to the Guarderia Samuelito. I am currently in the highest classroom and have two more years left until I can go to school. I live with my mother, my stepfather, and my older brother. My mother works in a glass shop and my stepfather is a brick mason. It is hard for them to care for me through the day so I come here. I have been coming to the daycare since I was about 6 months old. My entire family has came to the daycare and gone the entire way through, all three rooms.

I really love the daycare and look forward to coming each day. It is a second home for me. I really like playing rough with my friends, but at time, I have trouble controlling it. I am generally good, but have a problem with retaliating when someone fights me. If I could control that, I would be perfect!

Please pray for health and safety each day for my family and I. I don't know what I would do if I couldn't come to the day care each day. Also pray for my conduct in the classroom each day, as I continue to work on controlling my temper!

-Thiago

Please pray for Thiago and his small family. Pray for health and strength to continue each day as the heat and summer is coming, as well as the season for sickness. It can be a hard season of rain, heat, mosquitos and sickness. Also pray for Thaigo's behavior during the day. As he is a great kid, at times he loses his temper, getting him into trouble.

Paz, La Guarderia Samuelito
Proverbios 22.6

No comments:

Post a Comment