October 7, 2011


Dylan-3 years old

Hello! My name is Dylan! I live here in Santa Cruz, just a few blocks down the busy highway from the daycare Samuelito. I live in a small house with both of my parents and my three young siblings. We live right on a major highway where tons of cars are flying by. My dad is a glassworker and his his shop at the intersection near our house. I love playing out by the road with my little sister, however, it is hard for my parents to get work done, as well as keep on eye on us. Therefore, we come to the daycare everyday!

I love coming to the daycare and always have a smile on my face when I am reunited with my friends. However, at the end of the day, I am always thankful to see my father. In the daycare, I love playing with the toys, as well as eating! I am always one of the first ones back for seconds! I really love the daycare and don't want to imagine what life would be like without it.

Please pray for my young family as my parents continue to try and better our lives. Prayer for our health as well as our safety as we continue to play near the road. Also, please pray that my parents can improve their relationship with each other, making the house a more loving place to be! With love!

-Dylan

Dylan is a lively, fun little guy to have in the daycare. He has great potential to grow up and make a good life, we just pray that he can get some better support from his family. They try very hard to make a good life for the children, however, it is hard times. Please prayer for Dylan and his siblings as they continue to fill the daycare with joy!

Paz, La Guarderia Samuelito
Proverbios 22.6

No comments:

Post a Comment